Saturday, November 19, 2016

Russian Piping Tips & Cake Decoration Nozzles Set By KESTILOS

The item arrived fast and was well packaged.
I bought this to add to my arsenal of baking supplies and man am I glad I did.
These are super cool and creative piping tips I can't wait to use them again.
They are stainless steel tips and are a lot larger than the normal cake decorating tip.
This set also comes with some disposable piping bags as well so I was able to get some practice in there.
This Russian piping set lets you create intricate blossoms and eye-catching flowers that turn every day cakes into something that's truly unimaginable.
Ideal for a professional bakery or a home baker, these are the best cake icing tips you'll find today.
Really nice set I love them!
I received this item at a discount or free for my honest and unbiased review. I am in no way, shape, or form affiliated with the sellers or makers of this product. This review is my own and is based off of my own personal experience with the product.




#promotion #russianpipingtips #pipingtips #CakeDecorationtips #cakedecorator #cakedecorating #cakedecoratingtips #baking #baker #bakers #piping #pipingskills #cakelife #cakestagram #instacake #cakes #cupcakes #cookies #pastries #buttercream #icing #diy #bakingtools #kitchen #kitchentools #kitchenutensils #kitchenlife #kitchengadgets #superiorquality



No comments:

Post a Comment